Plan Your Visit
Host Hotel: Microtel
515 Notre Dame St, Summerside, PEI C1N 1T2
Loyalist Country Inn
195 Heather Moyse Dr, Summerside, PEI C1N 5R1
Quality Inn and Suites
618 Water St, E, Summerside, PEI, C1N 2V5
Did you know that Charlottetown Airport is only 51 minutes door to door to our host hotel Microtel?
There are 5 airlines with flights from Charlottetown: Air Canada, Flair Airlines, Porter Airlines, Swoop and WestJet
Your can rent a car from the following rental companies: Budget, National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Kayak, Avis, Hertz
There is also a local car rental company, Summerside Car Rental, providing a group rate for EDAC Delegates.
- Contact – Murat Sezer email@example.com or (902) 724-2826
- When placing your reservation, you must indicate in notes or by phone that the rental is for the EDAC Conference. There will be cars available at the airport for a $30 service charge. The following information is required upon reservation: phone number, driver’s license and credit card.
Things to do in Summerside
Looking for something to do in between the Conference sessions and activities? Visit exploresummerside.com
More options at the Credit Union Place (attached to the host hotel) – including aquatic centre, bowling, concerts and entertainment.
- Michael’s Pizzeria – 27 Centeral St
- King Wok Family Resteraunt – 239 Water St
- Arigato Sushi – 221 Water St
- China Star – 265 Water St
- Brothers 2 Restaurant – 618 Water St (Quality Inn)
- Evermoore Brewing Co – 192 Water St
- FiveEleven West – 511 Notre Dame St
- Holmans Ice Cream Parlour – 286 Fitzroy St
- West End Bar & Grill (Reshores Raceway) – 55 Greenwood Dr
- Samuels Coffee House – 4 Queen St / 507 Granville St
- Breakwater Bar & Grill (Silver Fox Entertainment Complex) 110 Water St
- South Central Kitchen & Provisions – 24 Centeral St
- Starlite Diner & Dairy Bar – 810 Water St. E
- Waterfront Cafe – 98 Water St
- Yumi Sushi – 271 Water St