Terms & Conditions
Before proceeding with your registration, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- All delegates must register through the online registration form. Payment via the online payment system is recommended.
- Any outstanding invoices for conference registrations must be paid in full by September 15 for access to conference sessions.
- After September 15, all new registrations must be made via online payment only.
- Per Diem (One Day) in-person registration type will receive no virtual access to online conference sessions.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent by email to the EDAC Office on or before August 15, 2022 in order for registration fees to be refunded. Substitutions can be made if a colleague can take your place.
- Up to and including August 15, 2022: Registration fee will be refunded less $50 administration fee.
- After August 15, 2022: No refunds on registration fees will be made. Substitution of attendee can be made.
To register at the exclusive EDAC Member rate, you must you the email associated with your EDAC Membership, as well as enter the Member Code provided in the email from the EDAC team titled “Here is your Member Code to Register”. Contact email@example.com for assistance with registration.
This applies to Student Members and Retired Ec.D. Members as well. Student and Retired Ec.D. are both paid members with EDAC with special membership types.
Anyone attending the in-person conference must pay the tax rate of the province in which the conference is being hosted. All those attending online only, must pay the taxes that correspond with the province in which they are employed.
EDAC and the venue/host hotel will comply with any and all Local/Provincial/Federal regulations regarding safety protocols
surrounding COVID-19. As well, EDAC will have additional optional safety protocol and PPE in place.
Six of the 2022 Sessions will be live streamed during the October 2-4 Conference, these will then be accessible afterward for on-demand viewing. All the rest of the sessions will be published as recorded sessions to the site within one week of the conference end date. 90 day access to all sessions will begin as of that day. Registrants will receive an email when all sessions have been published.
In-person Per-diem registrations do not get virtual access to the online sessions. They have paid for one day of in-person access only.