Terms & Conditions
After careful consideration, the EDAC Board of Directors has made the decision to offer its premiere membership networking and professional development opportunity – the annual conference – in person only in 2023. This decision did not come lightly, but was made after much reflection and discussion.
We are dedicated to the vitality of communities and Economic Development professionals from coast to coast to coast. The EDAC Office will continue to update all members as we move forward with the conference planning.
We look forward to seeing you in Summerside, Prince Edward Island from September 30 to October 3, 2023.
Before proceeding with your registration, please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
- All delegates must register through the online registration form. Payment via the online payment system is recommended.
- Early Bird rates apply for Member and Future member registrations until EOD August 15, 2023.
- Any outstanding invoices for conference registrations must be paid in full by September 15 for access to conference sessions.
- After September 15, all new registrations must be made via online payment only.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent by email to the EDAC Office on or before August 15, 2023 in order for registration fees to be refunded. Substitutions can be made if a colleague can take your place.
- Up to and including August 15, 2023: Registration fee will be refunded less $50 administration fee.
- After August 15, 2023: No refunds on registration fees will be made. Substitution of attendee can be made.
Anyone registering for the conference must pay the tax rate of the province in which the conference is being hosted. In 2023, the location is PEI with a tax rate of 15%.
EDAC and the venue/host hotel will comply with any and all Local/Provincial/Federal regulations regarding safety protocols surrounding COVID-19. As well, EDAC staff will have additional optional safety protocol and PPE in place if applicable.
In-person per-diem registrations are for one day of in-person access only. This does not include special events, such as Fun Night, Opening Reception, or President’s Reception & Dinner.